About Immigration Nation game
Do you know how people become citizens of the United States? In Immigration Nation, you’ll help guide newcomers along their path to citizenship.
- Classic or Puzzle Mode
- English language or Spanish language
- Option to hear or mute English voiceover, music, and/or sound effects
- Player support through the new Decision Compass
- Identify eligibility requirements for legal U.S. residence
- Use citizenship criteria to distinguish those who are already citizens from those who are not
- Describe time requirements for legal residents to become eligible to apply for citizenship
iCivics was founded by Justice Sandra Day O’Connor in 2009 to ensure that all Americans have the knowledge and will to participate in our unique experiment in self-government.
iCivics champion equitable, non-partisan civic education so that the practice of democracy is learned by each new generation. We work to inspire life-long civic engagement by providing high-quality and engaging civics resources to teachers and students across our nation.
Since then, iCivics has become the nation’s premier non-profit civic education provider of high-quality, non-partisan, engaging, and free resources to more than 9 million students annually, in all 50 states. That equates to the majority of our nation’s middle and high school students.